Sunday, September 23, 2007



I know this is my 3rd post for tonight. But I just never posted anything about our reunion! When my parents moved to Carlsbad, they lived next door to the Crawfords and The Osterbergs. Megan is my age and Courtney was Nick's, and then the Osterberg boys, Ian was close to Nick and Courtney's age, Trevor close to Megan and I, and Daniel is younger. After the 3 moms had lunch recently after not getting together for a long time, we decided to all get together. So we had pizza at the Crawford's, hung out, looked at old pictures & watching old home movies. It was a blast. I think these will be lifetime friends, and it was awesome to be able to reestablish the friendships! The coolest thing was that it felt like we just picked up from where we left off.

(Top picture: Megan, me, Ian, Nick, Courtney, Trevor, Daniel)

No comments: