Monday, October 1, 2007

I don't understand

why some people are even in college. I have a group paper due for anatomy lab today, and we all took a question, but we met up last week and talked about them to make sure everyone was on the right track. I volunteered to be the one to put it together...didn't seem that hard because all everyone had to do was email me their Q and I would just paste it all together. Sounds simple right? First of all, when we talked last week, 2 of the girls had not even started and were not even on the right track. Then last night, (after working at both jobs for 10 hours by the way) I got everyone's email except for one, so I called her, and she said her roommate was using the internet but she would send it soon. I went to bed at 12, still had not come, so I checked this morning, and she did not send it until 12:30 last night. I tried to open it, and she sent it in some WEIRD format....I had to call Jameson and not even he could figure it out, but he finally figured something out to extract the file. And then I am reading over it, and one of the girls did a HORRIBLE job, so I have to change some things, and I have a test in lab in a few hours that I am not done studying for. YES. This is going to be a fun week. I can tell.

Alright. I am done venting. I hope everyone else is having a good day.
xo

1 comment:

Modern Crush said...

Good lessons on how NOT to be. Man, I feel for ya!