Friday, August 10, 2007

Well, it seems like summer has absolutely flown by. My new roommate Monica is moving in today, so I will have to readjust to living with roommates again. It sure is nice having the freedom of living alone! But I do miss having them around, so I am excited. Kelly and Kasey move back in next week. One of my best friends, Jessica (she was the good roommate Freshman year) came back from South Carolina a few days ago, and I can't wait to see her!

I feel like such a workaholic, it seems like it is all I am ever doing. The weekends are the worst, because I work Friday nights, Saturday from 11 AM-10 PM, and Sundays 12-4. I am welcoming the return of school! I am excited for my new classes, and just to get back into the groove of it all.

I started personal training, which is hard work, but nice because it is forcing me to actually GO to gym. What a concept. I have been swimming a lot lately too, and that is wonderful. I missed swimming a lot, but when you are not in shape, it is extremely hard work.

Well, I have to get ready for work now!

No comments: